Sunset

Sunset

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm Back!

It has been a solid couple of years away from playing the game consistently. With work, injuries and a few other minor set backs, I am making a push to become a professional player. I picked up on Instagram and started a daily Disc Golf post to ensure I get out and play every day to try and better myself and reinvent my game. Check me out @theericoakley. I am on 80 days right now and will try and keep that running as long as I can.

Something that feels different than last time is I am putting much more time into practicing rather than playing constant rounds of golf. Putting focus into certain areas of my game to improve and fine tune. My midranges and putters have seen the most practice, I never felt comfortable throwing them before, but now if I can toss out a midrange or a putter it really helps lower my score.

Getting into a set putting style has been troubling, I have stuck with the P Line P2 with its consistency in the wind and feel in my hand I don't feel as if I am going to miss many putts. I feel as if I pitch/push putt and it has increased my consistency on the course and reduced my bad holes entirely.

Remember to go follow me on instagram and keep on throwing. Thanks for reading.

Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xPugaymDM

No comments:

Post a Comment